Digital literacy is about how to live, learn and work in a digital or online world.
Digital Literacy is the ability to find, evaluate, utilize, share, and create content using information technologies and the Internet. (Wikipedia)
- Navigating around the new windows 10 operating system.
- Uploading your photos to a storage device in your home.
- Use and set up your new smart phone.
- Use the internet securely and safely.
- Use Microsoft Office Suite e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, One Note
- Write computer code to create animated projects with Scratch.
If you would like help with your online world, please contact us at email@example.com .